A. Printing Instructions for 1:25,000 and 1:60,000 map files in Adobe Acrobat format.
- In the Print window choose the printer; for Page Scaling, choose Fit to Printable Area; choose Auto-rotate and Center.
- For 1:25,000 maps, set custom page size to 28.5 in wide x 37.25 in high. Click OK.
- For 1:60,000 maps, set the custom page size to 36 in wide x 64 in high. Click OK.
- Open Properties; for Page Options, choose Custom; enter width and height of map.
- In the Print window, check that the custom print size is displayed and that the orientation is correct. Click OK to print.
U.S. Geological Survey Data Series 469: Seabed Photographs, Sediment Texture Analyses, and Sun-illuminated Sea Floor Topography in the Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Region off Boston, Massachusetts