U.S. Geological Survey
Water Resources Data
Water Year 2004
By Scott E. Morlock, Hieu T. Nguyen and Deborah K. Majors
Water-Data Report IN-04-1
The report has been broken into several sections to more easily locate a specific section and to aid in downloading.
If you are unsure which section to download:
- Download the index section "Pages 497 to 501" to find the feature you are interested in and the corresponding page number.
- Download the section "Pages v to xiii" and look in the Table of Contents to find the topic or station you are interested in and the corresponding
- If you are trying to locate a gaging station but do not know the name or exact location, download Section "Pages 54 to 56". This section is made up of
three maps showing the locations of all the surface-water gaging stations in Indiana. Then download the section "Pages 497 to 501" and cross reference
the station number with the list of stations in the table of contents (Pages v to xiii) to find the corresponding page number.
- Pages i to iv: This includes the preface, and the report documentation page.
- Pages v to xiii: The table of contents.
- Pages xiv to xix: List of discontinued stations.
- Pages 1 to 53: Introduction, information on Indiana's climate divisions, and an explanation of the records; also publications on techniques and
- Pages 54 to 56: Maps showing the location of gaging stations in Indiana.
-------GAGING STATION INFORMATION-------
OHIO RIVER BASIN:
- Pages 57 to 82: Great Miami River Basin, Indian-Kentuck River Basin, Silver Creek Basin, Buck Creek Basin, Indian Creek Basin, Blue River Basin,
Anderson River Basin, and Crooked Creek Basin gaging station information.
- Pages 83 to 111: Wabash River Basin gaging station information (part 1).
- Pages 112 to 149: Wabash River Basin gaging station information (part 2).
- Pages 150 to 187: Wabash River Basin gaging station information (part 3).
- Pages 188 to 224 Wabash River Basin gaging station information (part 4).
- Pages 225 to 261: Wabash River Basin gaging station information (part 5).
- Pages 262 to 298: Wabash River Basin gaging station information (part 6).
- Pages 299 to 335: Wabash River Basin gaging station information (part 7).
STREAMS TRIBUTARY TO LAKE MICHIGAN:
- Pages 336 to 359: Grand Calumet River Basin, Burns Waterway, Trail Creek Basin, Galien River Basin, and St. Joseph River Basin gaging station
STREAMS TRIBUTARY TO LAKE ERIE:
- Pages 360 to 383: Maumee River Basin.
UPPER MISSISSIPPI RIVER BASIN:
- Pages 384 to 408: Illinois River Basin, Des Plaines River gaging station information, and misc. Wabash River Basin discharge and
water quality sites.
- Pages 409 to 424: Lake gaging station information.
- Pages 425 to 462: Ground water well information.
- Pages 463 to 496: Miscellaneous project data.
- Pages 497 to 501: Index and conversion chart.
NOTE: To view "pdf" documents, you need the Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. A free copy of the Acrobat® Reader may be downloaded from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
The use of firm or product names does not imply
endorsement by the United States Government.
Go to the USGS Indiana District Reports And Fact Sheets On Line web page.
Go to the USGS Indiana District Home Page
5957 Lakeside Boulevard
E-mail questions and comments to webmaster