- Decorate a box with illustrations of selected historical events of the Lake Pontchartrain Basin.
- Make a list of the artifacts to be included in the History Box.
- Place the artifacts in the History box in an order determined by the group.
- Large, Sturdy Cardboard Boxes (preferably with lids)
- Paint/Markers, etc. for illustrations
- Paper, Pens/Pencils
- Arrange the classroom, providing working space for each group.
- Obtain a plastic cover or drop cloth for art areas.
- Students assigned to the "design/graphics" role (See Group Assignments Handout) choose and depict a scene about a significant event in the history of the lake/basin.
- Students make a list of the artifacts and information to be included in the History Box.
- Students arrange all the artifacts, etc. in the box.
Go back to Moments in Time
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Go back to The Great Pontchartrain Pursuit