- More information: Publisher Index Page
- Chapter 28 : A mining impacted stream: Exposure and effects of lead and other trace elements on tree swallows (Tachycineta bicolor) nesting in the Upper Arkansas River Basin, Colorado
- Chapter 23 : Environmental factors affecting contaminant toxicity in aquatic and terrestrial vertebrates
- Chapter 4 : Wildlife toxicity testing
- Chapter 15 : Lead in the environment
- Chapter 16 : Ecotoxicology of mercury
- Chapter 35 : Population modeling
- Superseded Publications:
- Download citation as: RIS | Dublin Core
Handbook of Ecotoxicology, Second Edition focuses on toxic substances and how they affect ecosystems worldwide. It presents methods for quantifying and measuring ecotoxicological effects in the field and in the lab, as well as methods for estimating, predicting, and modeling in ecotoxicology studies.
Completely revised and updated with 18 new chapters, this second edition includes contributions from over 75 international experts. Also, a Technical Review Board reviewed all manuscripts for accuracy and currency.
This authoritative work is the definitive reference for students, researchers, consultants, and other professionals in the environmental sciences, toxicology, chemistry, biology, and ecology - in academia, industry, and government.
|Title||Handbook of ecotoxicology, second edition|
|Publisher location||Boca Raton, FL|
|Contributing office(s)||Patuxent Wildlife Research Center|
|Google Analytic Metrics||Metrics page|