High-resolution bathymetry and topography of south San Francisco Bay, California
This map consists of a view of the southern end of San Francisco bay with the water 'removed.' The image is overlain by a set of six figures:
- Figure 1. Perspective view looking southeast down south San Francisco Bay.
- Figure 2. Perspective view looking east with the Diablo Range in the distance.
- Figure 3. Perspective view looking southwest over Bair Island toward Redwood City.
- Figure 4. Perspective view looking northwest over the Coyote Hills.
- Figure 5. Perspective view looking north toward Newark Slough and the Coyote Hills.
- Figure 6. Perspective view looking southeast toward Coyote Creek, Guadalupe Slough, and the Alviso Salt Ponds.
|Publication Subtype||USGS Numbered Series|
|Title||High-resolution bathymetry and topography of south San Francisco Bay, California|
|Series title||Scientific Investigations Map|
|Publisher||U.S. Geological Survey|
|Publisher location||Reston, VA|
|Contributing office(s)||San Francisco Bay-Delta|
|Description||Map: 36.0 x 33.0 inches|
|Other Geospatial||San Francisco Bay|
|Projection||Universal Mercator Transverse projection|
|Online Only (Y/N)||N|
|Additional Online Files (Y/N)||N|
|Google Analytic Metrics||Metrics page|