- Britsch, L.D., and Dunbar, J.B., 1993, Land loss rates; Louisiana coastal plain: Journal of Coastal Research, v. 9, p. 324-338.
- Kreitler, C.W., Akhter, M.S., Donnelly, A.C.A., and Wood, W.T., 1988, Hydrogeology of formations used for deep-well injection, Texas Gulf Coast: Austin, Tex., University of Texas at Austin Bureau of Economic Geology, 204 p. (Report prepared for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under Cooperative Agreement No. CR812786-01-0.)>Pratt, W.E., and Johnson, D.W., 1926, Local subsidence of the Goose Creek oil field: Journal of Geology, v. 34, p. 577-590.
- Roberts, H.H., Bailey, Alan, and Kuecher, G.J., 1994, Subsidence in the Mississippi River DeltaImportant influences of valley filling by cyclic deposition, primary consolidation phenomena, and early diagenesis: Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies Transactions, v. 44, p. 619-629.
- White, W.A., and Morton, R.A., 1997, Wetland losses related to fault movement and hydrocarbon production, southeastern Texas coast: Journal of Coastal Research, v. 13, p. 1305-1320.
- Williams, S.J., Penland, Shea, and Roberts, H.H., 1994, Processes affecting coastal wetland loss in the Louisiana deltaic plain, in Williams, S.J., and Cichon, H.A., eds., Processes of coastal wetlands loss in Louisiana...as presented at Coastal Zone '93, New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 94-0275, p. 21-29.
« Environmental Implications